The BP Business Challenge is a unique 3 day experiential learning programme that develops skills, understandings and attitudes about how a successful business operates and connects the students with their local business community.
In just three days students will:
- Form a virtual company, with an organisational structure and directors roles.
- Devise a product wch solves a problem, or fills a need.
- Research the product, target market and competition.
- Develop a business plan including strategic planning, finance, sales and marketing and production elements.
- Prepare and deliver a 10 minute presentation of their business to the panel of local judges.