JUNIOR SOCIAL INFORMATION

Pikitia o Ella Mitchell
Ella Mitchell - Monday, 14 June 2021, 8:58 AM

Venue:             Palmerston North Boys’ High School Hall

Date:                Thursday, 08 July 2021

Start:                6.30pm

Finish:              9.00pm.  We would appreciate you picking your son up on time and in person.  It is not safe to allow boys to walk home at this hour.

Dress:              Collared shirt and tie. Dress pants.  School black leather shoes or dress equivalent,  tidy hair (school standards, i.e. no hair product etc)

Cost:                $10.00.

It is preferable that payment ($10.00) is made by internet banking using the details below.

BANK ACCOUNT NAME:        PALMERSTON NORTH BOYS’ HIGH SCHOOL

BANK NAME:                          WESTPAC TRUST

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:   03 0726 0476403 00

Please reference the payment with JUNIOR SOCIAL followed by your son’s Full Name and student ID number. If paying by this method, we do not require you to complete the permission slip.

or;

If you have credit on your account and would like to use this, please contact the finance office at finance@pnbhs.school.nz. If paying by this method, we do not require you to complete the permission slip.

or;         Paying directly to the PNBHS Finance Office by Cash/EFTPOS. If paying by this method, we DO require you to complete the permission slip provided to the boys.

Permission slips can be collected from the Student Support Centre.

I would stress to all attendees that the dress code must be followed. Should any young man not dress according to the standards outlined, he will be denied entry and parents will be contacted to pick him up.  I will be speaking to all boys here at school to ensure they understand our standards.

Boys are expected to arrive at PNBHS between 6.20 – 6.30pm and be inside the hall no later than 6.40pm.  Boys will not be allowed to leave the hall until 9.00pm unless a prior arrangement is made with the school.  Please note that all school rules apply at this occasion, in particular, fundamental school rules.  These pertain to alcohol, drugs, vaping and tobacco.  The school will treat any breach of these rules very seriously.

I hope that your son enjoys the evening and I thank you for supporting your son and the school.  If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me or Mr Sinclair, Senior Master.

Yours faithfully

G Atkin

ACTING RECTOR