ivakacaca ni ulutaga
- DVC DESIGN & VISUAL COMMUNICATION
DVC DESIGN & VISUAL COMMUNICATION
Design and Visual Communication at PNBHS is the study and practice of design and visual communication techniques where students can develop their creativity, learn about the practice of designing, make informed decisions on aesthetic and functional aspects of design, and develop a range of drawing (visual communication) skills.
LINK TO COURSE OUTLINES & BYOD GUIDELINE
LINK TO SUBJECT INFORMATION
When students study Design and Visual Communication they will:
- Challenge and stretch their inventiveness, originality, innovation and imagination.
- Learn to think creatively, critically and reflectively.
- Develop knowledge and skills they can use to interpret and communicate visual information in other learning areas.
- Develop critical understandings that will enable them to become informed consumers and decision makers.
- Forge pathways for a careers in design and visual communication, in related fields such as building and architecture, product design, industrial design, landscape design, media and packaging design, and engineering.
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)