Fakaikiiki 'oe Topiki
- Senior Internal Assessment Calendar
Senior Internal Assessment Calendar
- NCEA Information for Students
NCEA Information for Students
- NCEA Information for Parents
NCEA Information for Parents
The NZQA website has been updated to include a section specifically for parents. Please use the link below to access this.
- NCEA Policies and Procedures
NCEA Policies and Procedures
The Policies and Procedures document provides information for students and parents explaining how NZQA policies are applied at Palmerston North Boys' High School. In this section you can also find the relevant forms in order to apply for an extension for an internal assessment or to appeal an internal assessment grade.
Many people think of plagiarism as copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas. But terms like "copying" and "borrowing" can disguise the seriousness of the offence. Knowingly giving your work to someone else to use means that you are contributing to plagiarism and is not allowed in assessment situations.
What is plagiarism?
steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
use (another's production) without crediting the source
commit literary theft
- to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source.
- to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
- PNBHS Examination Information
PNBHS Examination Information
Examination timetables and student information for the 2015 Palmerston North Boys' High School examinations.