Parent Teacher Interviews
PARENT TEACHER INTERVIEWS
Monday 9 August, Thursday 12 August 2021
Parent teacher interviews are an opportunity for you to meet with as many of your son’s teachers as possible. Bookings can be made via our web based booking system (details below) or a hard copy booking form can be obtained from Mrs Etchells in our Academic Administration office. Interviews are held in either E Block or S Block.
Bookings will open at 9:00am Monday 26th July for both days. You will be able to make or change your bookings at your convenience before 3pm the day before the scheduled interview day (3pm on Friday for Monday's interviews). However, a “first come first served” principle applies when making bookings. Parents who make their bookings first should be able to group their interviews together and should have access to all their son’s teachers. Please allow 5 minutes for movement between successive bookings. Late bookings, or last minute changes, may result in interviews being spread or some teachers being unavailable.
Before booking interviews please ensure you know who your son’s teachers are. We would encourage you to double check teacher names as we do have multiple teachers who share the same surnames. These can be accessed via the Parent Portal under Details/Attendance if required. Please use your son’s first name and last name as they appear in the Parent Portal.
To make bookings over the internet please:
1. Log on to the website: www.schoolinterviews.co.nz from 9.00am 26th July.
2. Enter the password: kbfku
3. Follow the instructions to book interview times with your son’s teachers.
- For Year 9 & 10 students: please limit these to English, Maths, Science and Social Studies and only one other subject (if required) other than Year 9 compulsory ICT; Core Modules and Year 9 and Year 10 core PE.
- For Year 11, 12 and 13 students: select all teachers as required other than Hauora, Transition and Study.
- Interviews with the Careers Advisor, Guidance Counsellor, Deans or Hostel Manager can also be made.
4. Please note that each interview with a teacher lasts for only 5 minutes.
5. We recommend you leave at least a 5 minute gap between interviews.
Should you require any assistance please contact Mrs Etchells on phone 354 5176 ext. 706 or email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this round of Parent Teacher interviews.