PNBHS NEWS

Student Forum

Picture of Gerry Atkin
Student Forum
by Gerry Atkin - Monday, 21 February 2022, 7:23 AM

To: All PNBHS Students

Re: 2022 Student Forum

My name is Eli Hancock, Student Representative on the Board of Trustees, and you’re hearing from me today as I extend an invitation to join the PNBHS Student Forum.

My primary focus this year is the student forum; a platform for students to share their voices and the voices of their peers to the School Board and Staff, aiming to make life here at school a better experience for all.

The Forum will meet once every three weeks and fit to accommodate the varying schedules and commitments of the students involved, striving to provide an open space for discussions with students on the quality of school life.

We’re looking for open-minded and active students who are involved in a diverse range of co-curricular activities and want to make a difference within the school. If you have any ideas on how to improve school life, or you know you’re capable of adding to conversations around important topics, the forum is absolutely the place for you.

If you are interested in joining the Student Forum please complete the form at the following link by the end of school on Tuesday, February 22 (ctrl + click or copy and paste into your web browser): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehg89XmS6meXYMP04XMQU6iNoOKRjKyM3j_CkAtGKvVkjaQg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Your voice is far more important than you might realise.

Kind regards,

Eli Hancock

Student Representative on the PNBHS Board of Trustees