Student usernames are the same as your Student ID Numbers.
Your Username (ID Number) is on your School ID Card. The number will never change while you are at school so you should try to memorise it.
It may be helpful to know that the first 2 digits are the year that you started at PNBHS, so the last 5 digits are unique to you only.
Eg Peter Parker started in 2012 as a Year 9 student so his first 2 digits are "12" on his 2014 ID card.
I have not got my ID Card on me and I have forgotten my Username (ID Number):
- Check on your printed timetable if you still have it (your ID Nr is in the top left hand corner)
- Ask your teacher to check your username (ID Number) for you from KAMAR.
Teachers: It is the Number Directly under the student's "Details" menu button at the top in KAMAR
- If you are not in a class then ask at the library issues desk and a librarian will help you.
- Write down your username (ID Number) in your student diary
- Memorise it so you won't forget it !!!