PNBHS NEWS

Digital vs Book - Choose what suits you best!

Picture of Ella Mitchell
Digital vs Book - Choose what suits you best!
by Ella Mitchell - Wednesday, 15 June 2016, 12:52 PM

Palmerston North Boys' High School is raising funds by selling the NEW 2016 | 2017 Entertainment Memberships. Purchase your Membership, either as a book, or in digital format on your smartphone to support our fundraising!  

With your Entertainment Membership you receive $20,000 worth of valuable up to 50% OFF and 2-for-1 offers for some of the best local restaurants, cafés, attractions, hotel accommodation, travel and more, valid until 1 June 2017! See what is in the new edition.

cid:image007.png@01D19BF6.48E6F250

What people are saying about the Entertainment Book….

“We love the Entertainment Book for its variety of places you can use it, so many to choose from and you only have to use the book a couple of times to make your money back on the purchase!” – Traci M

What people are saying about the Entertainment Digital Membership….

“I buy the book every year and have absolutely loved using the app rather than carrying the vouchers around, I have managed to save $801 so far and loving it! Thank you Entertainment Book, you allow me to enjoy all the great restaurants!” – Alex B

Are you a book or a digital person? Find out here.

For every Entertainment Membership sold, we receive 20% of the purchase price. The more Memberships we sell, the more funds we raise!

Please contact us for more information about our fundraising, or how to get your Entertainment™ Membership.

Palmerston North Boys' High School
Karen Hennessy
P:  063545176 E:  hennessyk@pnbhs.school.nz

Thank you for your kind support.