PNBHS NEWS

Anything Goes

Picture of Ella Mitchell
Anything Goes
by Ella Mitchell - Wednesday, 14 March 2018, 3:24 PM

Last night's final dress rehearsal of Anything Goes with a Property Brokers’ audience was a stunner as our young team excelled themselves and the audience went nuts! Theatre aficionados Leith Marshall and his wife Debs Marshall were in the audience. Here is Leith's response to Director Chris Burton:

“Chris, we were at the final dress rehearsal tonight, and have to say that was the most enjoyable and entertaining show we have been to in a very very long time. The cast were extremely comedic yet very believable in their characterisation. The dancing and choreography bang on, and vocals and orchestra were well oiled. Finally your direction is something to be very proud of. Not really knowing the script, I managed to follow it extremely well, laughed so so much and walked away with a smile on my face...and I still don’t know what I’m having for tea tomorrow (my measure of a poor, mediocre, great, fantastic, or outstanding production ). This is one that is definitely a winner, well done from both Debs and I !!!!”

Another top drawer production from our schools’ Senior Production Company. Bookings are heavy but seats still available at all performances at www.pnbhs.school.nz