PNBHS NEWS

2020 SENIOR PRODUCTION

Picture of Ella Mitchell
2020 SENIOR PRODUCTION
by Ella Mitchell - Tuesday, 21 January 2020, 10:42 AM

2020 SENIOR PRODUCTION 

The PNBHS/PNGHS Senior Production Company looks forward to bringing you the snappy, hilarious English musical comedy, Me and My Girl. With a script re-written in the 1980s by British comedian Stephen Fry, it celebrates, through satire, the idiosyncrasies of both the English aristocracy of the 1930s and their Cockney counterparts in Lambeth, London. With great hits such as the title song, Me and My Girl, The Lambeth Walk and Leaning on a Lamppost, our young Company will take you on a retro trip which features a strong tongue-in-the-cheek poke at contemporary English class differences.

Me and My Girl continues the strong tradition of top quality shows produced by this young adult Company for over 20 years. It follows the most recent annual productions of The Addams Family, Anything Goes, Footloose, Happy Days and West Side Story and will be a laughter-packed evening of song, dance and satirical dialogue. You will be astounded by the ability of our young performers. See you there!!

PRICES

Adults $32
School Age $14
Family 4 seat pass $84 (Max 2 adults)

PERFORMANCE DATES AND SPECIAL PRICING

Thursday March 12 7.30pm

Friday March 13 1.15pm [All seats $14 PNBHS matinee – no public sales] This performance will be sold at school ie not available online

Saturday March 14 7.30pm

Monday March 16 7.30pm [Understudies night (standard prices)]

Tuesday March 17 5.30pm Matinee. Discounts for school age groups of 20 or more: $12 per student with ONE FREE ADULT per ten students.

Wednesday March 18 5.30pm Matinee. Discounts for school age groups of 20 or more: $12 per student with ONE FREE ADULT per ten students.

Thursday March 19 7.30pm

Friday March 20 7.30pm

Saturday March 21 7.30pm

BOOK HERE - https://nz.patronbase.com/_PNBHS/Productions/MAMG/Performances