PNBHS NEWS

Mathew Jamieson

Picture of Gerard Atkin
Mathew Jamieson
by Gerard Atkin - Tuesday, 8 February 2022, 11:02 AM

“My name is Mathew Jamieson, and in 2021 I was honoured to be named Deputy Head Prefect for 2022 alongside Aadesh Ganugapati. In addition to this, I was also given the corresponding honour at the boarding hostel, where I share the role with Isaac Grant and Fletcher Carpenter. 

As for myself I am heavily involved in the local cycling community and hope to continue this commitment through the new year, along with a certain degree of success within my own personal progression. I look forward to working alongside the young men this year who have been selected as prefects for 2022. However, this is not without its challenges. With Omnicron spreading rapidly throughout New Zealand. This means that as a school community we are already feeling the effects. Traditional, and local events alike are having their viability brought into question. In spite of this I look forward to seeing how the year progresses and working alongside the leaders of the school to deliver an enjoyable year to all involved in a time where it is all too common for events to go amiss.”